 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6288
Re: Wanted: Technic chain links and dead electr(on)ics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 05:37:01 GMT

Are you talking about the same ones that are available at
the Pittsco Dacta store?  (these links always break, but
here goes)

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&orderid=ID2950211548
42408177&itemid=145&secid=17&linkon=category&linkid=11

I've read several threads recently involving "tank treads" that
ended up pointing to www.pldstore.com/pitsco2/ and their spare parts
section.

hope this helps,
:?) bishop

I also hope they don't run out before I get some!

Ran Talbott wrote in message ...
LS@H has discontinued the chan and conveyor link service packs :-(

If you have some to spare (new or used),  or know a source (maybe
one of the stores still has them?),  please let me know.

I'd also like to find a dead 4.5V motor or two (the ones in the
4x5x? brick):  I have another gearmotor I'd like to try out,  and
I think it will mount nicely in that housing.

I'd also be interested in any other dead electric bits (battery boxes,
sensors,  whatever) to recycle into home-made sensors.

Thanks,

Ran