 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6286
Wanted: Technic chain links and dead electr(on)ics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 03:45:53 GMT

LS@H has discontinued the chan and conveyor link service packs :-(

If you have some to spare (new or used),  or know a source (maybe
one of the stores still has them?),  please let me know.

I'd also like to find a dead 4.5V motor or two (the ones in the
4x5x? brick):  I have another gearmotor I'd like to try out,  and
I think it will mount nicely in that housing.

I'd also be interested in any other dead electric bits (battery boxes,
sensors,  whatever) to recycle into home-made sensors.

Thanks,

Ran