 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6287
FT: Vader, Battle Droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 04:20:04 GMT

Need some Star Wars baddies? I've got a spare Darth Vader 'fig and 8 Battle
Droids that I don't really need.  There's a want list at the URL given in
my .sig, but there's also some items I'm looking for that haven't made it
onto there yet.

First, I need several (5-7) of the *heads only* from the Amazon High Priest
(Jungle Adventurers)
Second, I need the green katanas from whichever Robo Rider set has them

I am also interested in any of the following:
Dinosaurs of any kind (except Baby T. Rex)
New villainess from Dino Island Adventurers
Green-haired Race chick (head & hair)

I've got lots of assorted Star Wars parts from Classic and Ep1 sets lying
around, including astromech droids, Gungan heads, a rebel pilot or two, and
some Scout Troopers - so if there's other SW stuff you need, it can't hurt
to ask.

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m