 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6239
6238  |  6240
Subject:
Brickfan now ships Internationally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:18:23 GMT

I am pleased to announce that I now will ship internationally. I will ship to
all countries that global priority mail ships to. Payment for all
international orders must be in US cash. For more information on international
shipping, please read the "Order form and Information" page on the vertical
bar on the brickfan homepage.

Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com