 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6240
Re: Slight delay on shipping from Mike's Parts Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 06:13:45 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message

[...]

On a brighter note, once I get all the currently paid for packages out of • the
door (but not before) I will be posting quite a few new parts from a wide
variety of both old and new sets from almost every theme.

If that new auction, when it starts, would by any chance happen to include a
12CM flex cable from 8856 or any other set that included it, I would thank
you very much if you could put me on the notification list for that auction!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

--