 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6238
Re: Does anyone have a 12CM long flex cable for sale or trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 23:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I'm not sure if this is the right group for people that need parts, but if
it is the wrong one, someone please redirect replies to the appropriate
group.

Hi Geoffrey!
Since you asked - the place for any offers for buying/selling/trading pieces
is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, which is where I'm redirecting your message.

Good luck finding the cable you're after!
-Shiri

I need a 12CM Flex Cable element for the Flex System.  AFAIK, this was only
used in two sets, 8856, and the Technic Control Center II, both of which are
fairly expensive to buy just for one single part!

My cable snapped when something put too much pressure on it.  If anyone has
one they would be willing to sell, and I'd prefer if it is for sale, and not
trade, as I don't have much I could trade, unless you are after small gears
or certain kinds of Castle accessories.  Email if you have a wants list at
either ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or ghyde@fastinternet.net.au with
what you'd trade for the part.

--
Cheers ...