 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6170
Re: FS: 9719 Mindstorms 1.0 NIB SOLD !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 18:00:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Conrad Venn writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:
Thanks to the miracles of email and PayPal, I have sold the Mindstorms set
and already have the money--in less than one hour!!!

__Kevin Salm__

Now you just need a way to deliver the package to the buyer in the same amount
of time!

How long till we get matter transporter technology via the Internet?

Conrad

Now that would be great, as long as eBay isn't in charge. I don't want a life-
size David Hasselhoff cut-out when I requested a Unitron Monorail.

-Adam  8^/