 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6169
Re: FS: 9719 Mindstorms 1.0 NIB SOLD !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:53:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:
Thanks to the miracles of email and PayPal, I have sold the Mindstorms set and
already have the money--in less than one hour!!!

__Kevin Salm__

Now you just need a way to deliver the package to the buyer in the same amount
of time!

How long till we get matter transporter technology via the Internet?

Conrad