 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6166
FS: 9719 Mindstorms 1.0 NIB cheap!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 16:57:09 GMT

FS:  9719 Mindstorms Robotics Invention System version 1.0

pics:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=9719
<http://a564.g.akamaitech.net/7/564/178/959185427/www.kbkids.com/g/toys/big/L57
6181.jpg>

Just picked up this set for a super good price and would like to sell to
someone who wants it.  I can offer a stellar deal for it.

The box seals are opened and the inner plastic tray is missing, but as far as I
can tell, ALL PIECES are there-- RCX 1.0, infared tower, all cables and 9 volt
wires, both motors, all sensors, all wheels and tires, all pieces.
The pieces that come in bags are still in sealed bags.  Has all documentation,
the CD-ROM, everything.  The box is in excellent condition, just the box seals
are broken and the inner tray is gone.  No pieces have ever been used.

The full retail price of this set is 200 US dollars.  I am able to offer this
copy for 120 US Dollars shipping included to anywhere in the world.  Shipping
will be from New York State, USA.
Payment I can accept are cash in US Dollars, personal checks or money orders in
US Dollars, X.com, PayPal, or PayPlace payments.

I do not generally need to supply references, but if you want them, start here:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kdsalm/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=242

First person to respond gets to buy it.

__Kevin Salm__