 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6063
  Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez

Anyone know what is going on with this guy? i sent my payment to him (via paypal that he did recieve/pick up) over a month ago and have heard/recieved nothing from him. i have ordered stuff from him in the past and never had a problem, usually (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez

(...) I think you've answered your own question. Gene's a trustworthy person. If you haven't contacted him personally I suggest you do so. I would hope you would have done that before potentially smearing his name publicly. Believe it or not, (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez

(...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez

(...) Might want to work something like this into your FIRST message if there is a next time, then. (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez

(...) There is also an ongoing thread on RTL on this topic. I have also been waiting. Is there anyone who knows him personally that can explain is absense. E-mail goes unanswered, and I'll wait a few more weeks before making a long distance phone (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Has anyone heard anything form Brickyard / Gene Rodriguez?

Matt Martin said: (...) Gene hasn't been responding to e-mails for about a month, as near as I can tell ... I too, have an outstanding order that has been paid in full for about six weeks and haven't received any e-mail replies from Gene since 4/20. (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)