 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6072
Re: Brickyard/ Gene Rodriguez
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 21:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Martin writes:

Anyone know what is going on with this guy?

have tried on numerous occasions to contact him via e-mail(his personal and
brickyard) and as i stated have recieved no reply i have no other way to
contact him thus the posting here and on rtl to see if anyone else has any
information. i in no way am trying to "smear" his name i am just looking for
some answers i understand if something has come up that makes it impossible
for him to reply/ ship items and again that is why i am postig here.

Might want to work something like this into your FIRST message if there is a
next time, then.