 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5917
5916  |  5918
Subject:
EX. BLDR Set #8030
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:10:44 GMT

I have set # 8030 for sale or trade. It is an actual Expert Builder universal
expansion set (red). The set is 100% complete w/ c-10 instructions, perfect
liner tray, & the box is a very nice C-9 w/a slight sticker tear in the upper
right habd coner. Otherwise this would make a great addition for anyones
collection. I am simply looking to get mini-figs in trade or a fair price. Let
me know, thanks.