 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5857
5856  |  5858
Subject:
Value of Vintage Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:26:16 GMT

I picked up the following Lego at a garage sale.

#107  Reversible Power Unit
#310 Motorized Truck Set
#312 Remote Control Supplement
#333 Delivery Truck
#347 Fire Station

To my amazement, there are no records of previous sales on Lugnet or RTL. Is
there no market for these very
old sets or are they extremely rare?

I will be selling them all either outright or by auction.

If I am off topic, I am sorry.  Someone direct me to the proper thread.

Jerry Hill
ghill@execpc.com