 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5908
Re: Also Also Fur $10: Cornelius Cat or Elmer Elephant (New, Fabuland)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 01:42:49 GMT

I would be interested in Elmer for $10.00

Email me if you want to close the deal.
[remove the spamblock]  :?)

:?) bishop

Erik Olson wrote in message ...
Cleaning the closet still.

Two Fabuland figures from the 80s, in unopened clear plastic bubble but • missing
the perforated card.

Will sell for $10 per figure (postage in U.S. included) or BEST OFFER in 7 • days.

Fabuland 3701, Cornelius Cat Has fishing pole and frying pan.

Fabuland 3706, Elmer Elephant Has ochre-colored broom and grey
shovel. (This is the broom that reappeared in Fright Knights.)

These are fine as a new-condition extra playing copy but if you are a • unopened-
box collector, look elsewhere. Me, I keep a Cornelius Cat on my desk at all
times, to fiddle with. He looks great with that big silver minifig sword. I
wonder if that sword wasn't originally designed along with Fabuland and • they re-
discovered the mold when they went to make the broom...