 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5909
5908  |  5910
Subject:
1800+ new parts from 10x 6097 at my parts sale page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 02:13:22 GMT

I've added parts from 10 copies of 6097 to my parts sale page.  I've also
slightly moved its address.  It can now be found at:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/

You'll find my new parts order form there - please read the FAQ for an
explanation of how to use it and what to expect.

The 1800 parts on the page are all that will be posted from 6097, so if there
is something you don't see, especially minifig-related parts, I either kept
them or they have already been sold.  Still plenty of great parts there,
though.

You will also find over 500 parts from 31 copies of 5938.

I still have quite a few parts in my old format for sale at 25% off my
original asking price.  You can find those at:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/oldparts.html