 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5907
FS: RCXs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 22:46:50 GMT

I have a few RCXs that I would like to sell.  They are slightly used but in
good condition.  All are marked RCX 1.0, although some have the AC adapter
jack, and some do not.  Please email me if interested.

I am asking $50.00 USD each for the RCXs with an AC adapter jack, and $40.00
USD each for the RCXs without an AC adapter jack.

Prices include shipping by USPS Priority Mail within the USA.  I will accept
money orders, bank checks (i.e., cashiers' checks, tellers' checks) or
personal checks, although I reserve the right to wait for a personal check to
clear before shipping.  For money orders and bank checks, I will ship within
48 hours of receiving payment.  For shipments outside the USA, please email me
and we can try to work out an agreement about shipping arrangements.

Also, I have several other components from RIS sets that I do not need, and
would be willing to sell.  Please let me know if there's anything you're
looking for, and let's see if we can strike a deal.

Bob Nielson