 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5679
    A lot more detail on my trade page - especially on castle figures —Brad Hamilton
   Due to the responses I received on yesterday's post, I added more detail to my trade page at: (URL) have lots of rare, older castle figures. I also have lots of older technic parts, including the large wheels. I'm most interested in Paradisa windows (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        List of successful transactions (was:Re: A lot more detail on my trade page...) —Shiri Dori
   (...) <snip> Hey Brad, I noticed you have a part at the bottom where you listed successful trades (hey, I'm in there! ;-) ... I've never seen this before, where did you get the idea from? (did you come up with it yourself, or see it somewhere (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: List of successful transactions (was:Re: A lot more detail on my trade page...) —Brad Hamilton
   Hi shiri, I sort of got the idea from EBAY where they show you the number of good comments and negative comments a person has had. Since I had limited trading history, I wanted people to know that I had completed at least some trades with "well (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)