 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5658
  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) Russell, I don't want to jinx your request. But these pieces are "rather" difficult to find. I bet Larry P. would like to chime in here right now! Good Luck in your search, Gary Istok (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

Especially since it would mean parting out at least two of those things for the quantity requested. If someone decides to do it, I would like the yellow doors with the red stripe. I got a new can of Brasso just dying to be used. ;-) -Nick Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) I figured this, thats why its a long shot. I was hoping someone may have a few loose ones to sell. I'm not expecting anyone to part out a set just for this. Russell (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

I've got about 80 of them but he would have to take the rest of the 7740's to get them and at $400 to $500 each it would be a little expensive just for the grey windows. :-} Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)