 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5553
Re: FS: large classic space collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 04:06:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:
I have the following boxed sets that I'd like to sell as one collection:

462  - Rocket Launcher
483  - Alpha-1 Rocket Base
6861 - X-1 Patrol Craft
6870 - Space Probe Launcher
6880 - Surface Explorer
6901 - Mobile Lab
6929 - Starfleet Voyager
6950 - Mobile Rocket Transport
6970 - Beta-1 Command Base

Someone mentioned it would be fair to sell the collection to the highest buyer
at the second highest buyer's price.  You're lucky that this sale ends
tomorrow since I feel generous for the time being.  Go ahead and place one
solid offer and I will sell the collection to the top buyer at the next
highest offered price.

Play well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm