 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5552
FS or T: Wheels, torsos, CLASSIC pieces, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:16:47 GMT

Just got my web page up and I've got a LOT of minifig-related items, such as
heads, torsos, weapons and tools.  There's also many different wheels and
tyres of all shapes and sizes, (well, prolly not all), and a few hard-to-find
rare CLASSIC pieces.  Also a load of Transparent pieces.  This list will be
changing constantly, so stay aware!  My want list is there as well, for any
trading info.  Straight sales are good, as well.  I don't have prices listed
yet, but my normal rate (may change on certain items) is 1/2 the BAYLIT
price.  So, stop on by www.geocities.com/xcalaburcm/lego.html and check out
the list!  Thanks, and happy trading!
-Chris