 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5543
FS: large classic space collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:15:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have the following boxed sets that I'd like to sell as one collection:

462  - Rocket Launcher
483  - Alpha-1 Rocket Base
6861 - X-1 Patrol Craft
6870 - Space Probe Launcher
6880 - Surface Explorer
6901 - Mobile Lab
6929 - Starfleet Voyager
6950 - Mobile Rocket Transport
6970 - Beta-1 Command Base

483, 6950, and 6970 appear to have never been assembled.  The boxes were
opened, but the instructions, plastic inserts, and all pieces look brand new.
Torso and space logo prints are perfect with no rubbing.  I built the other
models to ensure that all pieces are there and they are.  I didn't dare touch
the pieces to 483, 6950, and 6970 to disturb them from their mint condition,
but I guarantee that all the pieces are there.

All instruction are near mint condition, and most boxes are in very good
shape.  Only one or two of the boxes had some "squishage" and most were
carefully opened at the end or bottom.

All but three of the sets include the mini catalog inserts.

One overview picture can be found at:
  http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/space.jpg

This is a "best offer sale".  My target price is around $400 for the entire
collection and I will entertain your reasonable offer (one per person please)
until 9pm CST in two days (Friday).  At that time the best offer close to $400
or above will receive the collection.  Buyer pays shipping.  Should I not
receive an offer close to this value, I'll sell the sets through another
channel.

Offer well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm