 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5164
5163  |  5165
Subject:
Promotional Sets for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:14:56 GMT

I have these promotional sets for trade. All are boxed European/Brasillian
sets in sealed boxes, though some boxes are squeezed slightly (except 2880, of
which the squizing of the box is very appearant). Here is the list:

item:   available:
-------------------
2846        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2846
2848        3  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2848
2849        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2849
2870        5  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2870
2871        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2871
2872        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2872
2880        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2880 (Box squeezed)
2881        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2881
2882        3  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2882
2886        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2886
2887        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2887
6400        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6400
6420        2  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6420
6585        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6585
6800        1  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6800

Make your offers to me at sgore@superonline.com. You can both make an offer for
the whole lot, or for the sets individually. I'd like to have a slightly bigger
set for the each of the promotional (rare?) ones, but I'm mainly interested in
1996 and before town sets and 2000 Star Wars in this case. If you would make an
offer for the whole or a big part of the lot, a suitable sized technic, town
(pre 1996) or larger 2000 Star Wars sets would be preferrable. Note that for
even a reasonable price of $5 for each, it makes $135 for the whole lot.

These are for trades only and I don't want to sell them. If we make out a deal,
your packages will be posted just after the deal if I know you well, but if you
are new to me somehow, I'll wait for your package to arrive before posting
mine. By the way, I was a regular RTL user between 1997 August - opening of
Lugnet and am a user and member of Lugnet since the very begining (member
no:4), but if you still want references contact me anyway.

Regards,

Selçuk