 Marketplace / Theory / 1171
Re: Promotional Sets for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:32:13 GMT

Sorry, it is late, but I was on vacation..:-)

Yes, I live in Turkey, and it's quite far away from US but not that
much. Actually, A small set or two would be only 2-3 bucks even for
airmail.

Regards,

Selçuk

Jeff Johnston wrote:

FUT .market.theory

Selçuk Göre wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Doesn't need saying but I vouch for Selçuk...

--

Thanks Lar, it's a honor!..:-)

By the way, I almost get no replies. What is it wrong with it? Is a $5
nominal fee per set is too high? I checked here lugnet.market.* and ebay
and saw that they gone for $5-12 per set so I thought $5 is appropriate.
Any suggestions?

I think I saw a set or two I was kind of interested in, but I was under the
(possibly mistaken?) impression that you were Quite Far Away, and that
usually means very high shipping costs...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m