 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5163
Re: WTB: Tan Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:14:22 GMT

Eric,

My emails to you keep bouncing back.  I have a 16x32 tan baseplate available
for you, please email me.

Scott
http://members.fcc.net/runkle/

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Kingsley writes:
I am looking to buy plain Tan Baseplates of all sizes.  I especially am • looking
for 16x32 Tan Baseplates and at least 4 16x16 Tan Baseplates.

Here is what I am looking for and what I will pay.  (I will also talk trade
with those that wish just send me your want lists).

16x32 Tan Baseplates = $2.00 each

16x16 Tan Baseplates = $2.00 each
These are rare and I need 4 the only set I know these exist in is 6455 - Space
simulation station.

8x32 Tan Baseplates = $1.00 each.

For other sizes please e-mail me and I will let you know what I will pay.

I am also a member of PayPal so you can have payment right away if you are a
member.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group