 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4941
Re: Buried in ABS......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:59:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
well my e-mail "looking for parts" requests have dropped to under 10
aday....so why not stir it up...

I have over 100 lbs of bricks and parts that I am busily
sorting....eventually I will auction off extra stuff...but does anone have
any special e-quests?

I am willing to SELL or TRADE...

(I am always looking for extra Ninja bits esp. log walls, sloped walls,
minifigures, and BURPS)

I will state that there aren't any Castle or Technics parts currently....

The only Train items I have will be listed in market.auction (before they
hit e-bay)

As far as Pirate theme parts go I only have Pirates....no Imp. guards...

I have a ton of Town and basic bricks.....and well over 100 Town minifigures...

Please be as specific as possible...

I will be working on requests all this week.....(lots of free time)

well if you want anything...you know where to find me....

                          John

Half of the "want lists" are done.....I am working on the rest and will have
results ASAP.

Some lists are more extensive than others...so please bear w/ me...I am
fulfilling requests in order of e-mail receipt.

Thank you all for some great trades...

My want list items are close to fulfillment = )

Of course I could always use more large sloped FNF 6093 Walls.....