 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4940
4939  |  4941
Subject:
Train 4,5v - Battery-wagon 1134 - NEW !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:32:29 GMT

In the basement of a toy-shop nearby I found this rare battery wagon nr. 1134,
totaly new, in the original box.
Discription: grey roof, blue sides, black bottom. Blue and red magnet, electric
connector and at bottom-side an on-off switch.

I am in to Mindstorms and collecting Technic, so this train-thing has to leave,
to one of you collectors I think.

Last week I had this message posted on rec.toys.lego and several collectors
responded with bids of $30-$50. Lucky me, I didn's know about this huge value.

So, if anyone is really interested: make me an offer (I prefer trade) with
Mindstorms-stuff or Technic-sets (pneumatics!).

For extra info: I can mail a foto of this wagon, right here on my desk.

I will respond to every serious offer - shipment wordwide.

Klaas H. Meijaard, Holland