 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4899
4898  |  4900
Subject:
Buried in ABS......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:41:28 GMT

well my e-mail "looking for parts" requests have dropped to under 10
aday....so why not stir it up...

I have over 100 lbs of bricks and parts that I am busily
sorting....eventually I will auction off extra stuff...but does anone have
any special e-quests?

I am willing to SELL or TRADE...

(I am always looking for extra Ninja bits esp. log walls, sloped walls,
minifigures, and BURPS)

I will state that there aren't any Castle or Technics parts currently....

The only Train items I have will be listed in market.auction (before they
hit e-bay)

As far as Pirate theme parts go I only have Pirates....no Imp. guards...

I have a ton of Town and basic bricks.....and well over 100 Town minifigures...

Please be as specific as possible...

I will be working on requests all this week.....(lots of free time)

well if you want anything...you know where to find me....

                           John