 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4761
  X.com free money offer ends today.

OK, this is a replacement post for a very hastily worded post I made a while back. While I don't feel that my previous post, which will be cancelled once I am done, was anywhere close to off topic for groups other than market.auction... I will do my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: X.com free money offer ends today.

The following people have money waiting for them and need to send me their emails that they used to sign up for X, as my guesses were wrong and I could not get them their referral bonus rebate. James Gowell, John VanZwieten, Paul Foster, Scott (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: X.com free money offer ends today.

OK, I believe I have rebated everyone that used me as a referral, for both X and PayPal, thank you very much to all of you. If I have missed you or if you have issues, drop me a note. I need to know the ID that you used (that is, YOUR email address (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)