 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4589
Re: WTB: Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:08:20 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:
The 16x32 tan plates also come in #6441 Deep Reef Refuge and #5988 Pharoah's
Forbidden Ruins (each of those sets come with two).  These sets have both been
deeply discounted recently, so someone who reads this probably has a big stash of
them somewhere.  Oh yes, also #6455 and #6456, the latter which has also been on
clearance but in not as great abundance.  I have only seen 32x32 tan plates with
either a river pattern or a trail pattern on them.

5988 has four 16x32's, I believe. Plain tan 32x32s come in teh Space
Port sets - definitely in the Mission COntrol one and I think in the
Simulation Station too.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com