 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4568
4567  |  4569
Subject:
James Brown's Parts Sale, Mark II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:29:59 GMT

http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/sale.html
(the link will not be updated until later this evening, my FTP is persnickity
today)

This sale consists of new parts only, taken from a variety of sets that I have
purchased for specific elements. Some of the sets in this sale are: (multiples
of) 6097, 7111, 6748, 5938, (singles of) 4990, 5808, and 9376.
I've changed how I've set up pricing for this sale. In my first sale, I based
prices off of current auction values, from a few different sites. That turned
out to be more work than I felt it was worth, so I've changed to a different
format - there are a few price levels, and that's it.
Most parts are below auction values, to the best of my knowledge. Let me know
what you think of this set up.
To place an order, cut and paste the items you are interested in, and place
them in an email to galliard@shades-of-night.com, and put the quantity you want
between the [ ] brackets. Before placing an order, please read the rules.

Rules

Prices are in U.S. currency, simply for expediency.
Parts will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, starting on February
11th, 2000 at midnight. Orders sent in before this time will not be processed.
The sale will run until the parts are sold, or until I decide to end it. There
will be no "final blow-out" sale, all parts not sold will be rolled over into
the next sale.
I will process orders on a daily basis, and send confirmation by e-mail to
everyone who placed an order. The web page will also be updated at that time.
When you are finished ordering, send me your address, and I will provide you
with a final total including shipping from Alberta, Canada.
Payment can be made in US or Canadian funds(at current exchange rates), by
cheque or money order. Orders paid for by cheque will sit for the 10-day
waiting period imposed by my bank, and then ship ASAP. Orders paid for by money
order will ship ASAP. Experience from my first sale has shown that actual
time-to-ship can run up to a week, because that way I can run several packages
to the post office at once. Most packages should fit within this window, but
occasionally my work schedule plays havok with my ability to get to the post
office.
I reserve the right to change the rules or withdraw items without notice. It's
not likely to happen, this is simply a disclaimer.

<parts list snipped, for brevity.  It will be on the updated web page later
tonight.>