 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4567
4566  |  4568
Subject:
Gutting a 6493
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:32:19 GMT

I can get my hands on several 6493's (Flying Time Vessels).  I'm interested in
sereral of the smaller pieces but not many of the Pirate related pieces.  I
thought their might be a few people who would be interested in splitting them
with me OR heck! somebody may want a FLEET of small attack Ships!!

Among the Pirate related pieces:
Gray Boat Hull (Front and Back)
Mast and Mast Platform
Rigging
Monkey?
Treasure Chest

we'll throw in additional pieces your interested in, perhaps from my own Pirate
collection.  You can come away with the makings of a good boat for half the
price!  and I get the pieces I'm interested in :)  I am looking for offers
between $20 and $25 since the boat pieces make up such a large part of the set.

I'm flexable so let me know.
Matt