 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 45
  wild west or pirate

Hello again. Does anyone have any cannons-shooting or non that they would like to get rid of? Or how about any western baseplates or weapons? Any Indians? Please let me know. I also have a couple Bandit Secret Hideout that I am willing to trade (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: wild west or pirate

(...) A friend of mine, Owen Edge, owendedge@aol.com, has at least one or two baseplates from 6761 available. He probably has a few cowboys as well. I doubt he has any cannons available -- you should see his Red Beard Runner based dreadnought -- 15 (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)