 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4497
    FS: LOTS of CHEAP new sets! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, Well, I did it again. I managed to deal with a Wal-Mart and in return for annihilating their clearance aisle, I got a small discount. So I'm passing this along to all of you in the hopes of recouping my cost, because I really don't need all (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        More CHEAP SETS available (Was: FS: LOTS of CHEAP new sets!) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I've obtained two more types of sets from this Wal-Mart, both Insectoids. If anyone is interested, email me. The sets, quantities available, and my asking price are all below, along with a few notes: 6837 Cosmic Creeper (20x) - $3.00 ea (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)