 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4304
WTB: A Few 2x2x3 Extreme Steep-Slope CORNERS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:16:59 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   I'm looking for one to three pairs of the new blue steep-slope
corners used in the 2000 Castle sets.  I'm offering *five* blue standard
steep-slope 2x2x3 bricks in blue for *each pair* of corners, or other
trade/payment to be worked out between us (I currently value the corners
at $2.00 a pair).  This is a good chance to get some variation in your
extreme-slope stock, now that you've got blue corners in hand; for my
part, I'd like to avoid buying the Guarded Treasury because it doesn't
have many other pieces that I want.  I'm not much of a Castle person,
but I have a lot of Castle gear if you're looking to trade for minifigs,
castle building bits, or weaponry.

   best,

   Lindsay Frederick Braun