 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4266
Re: Trees...~\o I think that I shall never seeEEeee... ~\o
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:22:56 GMT

here I go, replying to my own posts again...

I remember the Oasis Ambush now,(that I looked up the instructions);
it is one of the best "parts" sets.

I'd be interested in about 5 palm trees, 10-20 extra segments, a "pile" of
4x12 tan plates, and if they're up for sale some 2x2x3 blue extreme slopes,
some black treasure chests, some gold coins and some chains.
I found one extra empty train car, so I'd also be interested in 6 tan 3x4
thin walls, two tan trap door assy.s and 20 tan 1x1 bricks, if available.

Let me know what's available, what you're asking and where you're at,
and we can do a deal. You'll probably want to email privately.

If anyone was interested, there are (grainy) images of the "poor-man's"
hopper car design at

www.geocities.com/lurkingglass/

follow the link.

:?) bishop