 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4245
FS: Trees...~\o I think that I shall never seeEEeee... ~\o
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:06:38 GMT

Hello everyone,

I just got a bunch of Oasis Ambush sets and, frankly, the palm trees are
getting a bit too populous for me (both in terms of things that live in
them--the monkeys have a new home--and in numbers).  Perhaps someone
with a strong Lorax complex can help me out here...

I'm going to sell them at $1.40 each plus shipping for the
5-segment-plus-base (including 2x2 green round plate and 1x1 green
cylinder atop) small-frond ones; I have a maximum of 30 to get rid of
right now (but I may discover more).  Ask me about additional segments
and large fronds, because I have those in smaller numbers.  I'm also
looking to get rid of some of the other pieces, so if you have any
specific "wants," let me know and we'll work out a price and/or trade
(for example, I'll happily trade two tan 1x4x3 thinwalls for three 1x2x3
grey thinwalls).  I'll be swimming in Jackal God bits (ewww) and tan
4x12 plates, and there are other things, like money, that I need.

best,

Lindsay