 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3926
Re: Divers set 6560 Plus others For Sale !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:22:59 GMT

Okay, that sure is ridiculous.  It is amazing what ignorant or ill-informed
people will do with their money.

Here is another wacky auction from Ebay--though not quite as bad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=225725056

$50 for one 1200 count Basic brick tub makes me wish I had a whole bunch to
sell to these bidders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Maggie Cambron writes:
Frank Filz wrote:

Kevin Salm wrote:

Kevin Wilson is correct about the contents.  I am not sure, however if the
32x32 decorated baseplate is similar to 6416 Poolside Paradise, but it is
similar to the one in 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise.  I think that there are
some differences as to where the raised portions are.

All three of these sets use the same baseplate. Only difference is
color.

Check out this recent eBay auction:

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221212441"/A>

Maggie Cambron