 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3916
Re: Divers set 6560 Plus others For Sale !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:18:27 GMT

Selcuk wrote:

Could you please provide me with a brief info about contents of those >boxes?
1   $40   4293  Classic Value (Mega) Pack w/ 32x32 baseplate  1999
Available

This has a 32x32 baseplate in bright green w. tan printing from the same
mould as the pool and driveway baseplate in Poolside Paradise (6416),
and 800 more freestyle pieces divided into 2 large boxes (one is
pictured on Pause) and 4 small ones. Highlights include large yellow and
blue plates, blue 6x6 quarter circle plates, 2 yellow doors, 6 blue
windows with yellow mullions and green shutters, 1 small pine tree, red
low slope roof bricks (decorated and undecorated), 4 minifigs (1 black
suit & top hat, one palm tree beach babe, 1 timmy, 1 red racing driver),
8 1x4x1 red lattice fences, 12 1x1 white and 10 1x1 yellow round bricks,
white and yellow 2x2 wheel hubs with standard and large tires, 6 green
1x1 brick w. side stud, plus all the usual bricks (including green) and
odds and ends.

MSRP for this current set is $29.99 US and is usually available for less
(I can often find them for the CN equivalent of $20 US) so $40 seems a
little high.

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com