 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3917
Re: Divers set 6560 Plus others For Sale !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:17:16 GMT

Kevin Wilson is correct about the contents.  I am not sure, however if the
32x32 decorated baseplate is similar to 6416 Poolside Paradise, but it is
similar to the one in 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise.  I think that there are
some differences as to where the raised portions are.

As for my price, yes it is higher than MSRP.  However, my price includes
shipping in the USA and I might even be willing to ship to Turkey for this
price if Selcuk is interested in anything else I am offering.

Another factor for shipping to consider is the size of the package.  The
measurements are roughly 74cm by 38cm by 8cm (29 by 15 by 3 inches) and in
order to preserve the integrity of the outer box an extra firm shipping
carton will be required.  A box like this I would need to buy or fabricate
somehow.

Availability of this set is another reason for my price.  I have only seen
them sold in one store and I bought them out.  I kept two for myself, gave
three away to children as holiday gifts and would like to sell this to
someone else who might want it.  I believe this to be a special retail-only
pack and is likely only available in the USA.  Anyone who knows otherwise
may feel free to enlighten me.

Kevin Salm
....The Biggest Fan of the Gray Lego brick....