 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3825
    FS: train & technic sets —Frank Lehmann
   Hi, Here are train and technic sets for sale,NO auction! there will be no updates.I will sell to the best offer until the 31.December 1999! Please send your offer to: f.lehmann@nwn.de CONDITIONS: Buyer pays shipping from germany. (Ask me for the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: train & technic sets (is this really an auction?) —Tom Stangl
   Technically, isn't this an auction, since you are selling to the best offer? I don't know, this is in the grey zone between a sale and auction, I think. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: train & technic sets (is this really an auction?) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) It does, but in previous discussions Todd has decided that if there are sealed bids and no updates to the newsgroup, this is sort of "to the best offer" sale is allowable in .buy-sell-trade /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)