 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3825
FS: train & technic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:31:49 GMT

Hi,

Here are train and technic sets for sale,NO auction!
there will be no updates.I will sell to the best offer until the
31.December 1999!
Please send your offer to: f.lehmann@nwn.de

CONDITIONS:
Buyer pays shipping from germany.
(Ask me for the shipping charges.)
I will ship the moment I have received the money.
When I have to clear a Payment, I ship after clearing.

Set condition varies.  See the descriptions below for full details:
n = new in box
bi = used in box,with instructions
b  = used in box
i = used with instructions
u = used with no box, no instructions

Set#   Theme  condition    minimum price

4536   train       i          $25
4537   train       i          $25
4547   train       i          $100
4549   train       i          $50
4558   train       i          $150
4563   train       i          $100
6397   town        i          $40
7819   train       bi         $50
7745   train       i          $200
8868   technic     i          $150

For all used sets:The Pieces are in good used condition.

4536 Blue Hopper Car
used, no box, with instructions. no Stickers.

4537 Twin Tank Transport
used, no box, with instructions. most Stickers are on the car.

4547 ClubCar
used, no box, with instructions. most Stickers are on the car.

4558 Metroliner
used, no box, with instructions. most Stickers are on the car.

4549 Road 'N Rail Hauler
used, no box, with instructions. no Stickers.

4563 Load N' Haul Railroad
used, no box, with instructions. no Stickers.

6397 Gas N' Wash Express
used, no box, with instructions. most Stickers are on the bricks.

7819 Postcar
used, with box, with instructions. no Stickers.

8868 Air Tech Claw Rig
used, no box, with instructions. most Stickers are on the car.

CONDITIONS:
Buyer pays shipping from germany.
I will ship the moment I have received the money.
When I have to clear a Payment, I ship after clearing.

Frank