 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3831
Re: FS: train & technic sets (is this really an auction?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:24:40 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:
Technically, isn't this an auction, since you are selling to the best
offer?

I don't know, this is in the grey zone between a sale and auction, I > think.

It does, but in previous discussions Todd has decided
that if there are sealed bids and no updates to the
newsgroup, this is sort of "to the best offer" sale is
allowable in  .buy-sell-trade

/Eric McCarthy/