 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 378
  Re: FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions

(...) Mike: I am trying to get an e through to you but mail is returned for ulringmc@email.uc.edu and (URL) addresses. Do you have any idea why I can't get delivery? Regards, Bill (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions

(...) Bill, I have no idea - it should be working just fine, I have received other messages this evening. I guess all you can do is try again. I also have the address legoman5@hotmail.com if you want to try that. If you use the hotmail address leave (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions

Bill, you can also use 103311.1017@compuserve.com That will also get to me, and I check this more often than hotmail... -- Michael Ulring University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu WorldCom Advanced Networks, Associate Software Developer (2 (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)