 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 379
Re: FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 02:50:20 GMT

Mike:

I am trying to get an e through to you but mail is returned for
ulringmc@email.uc.edu and http://oz.uc.edu/~ulringmc addresses.  Do you have
any idea why I can't get delivery?

Regards,

Bill

Bill, I have no idea - it should be working just fine, I have received other
messages this evening.  I guess all you can do is try again.  I also have the
address legoman5@hotmail.com if you want to try that.  If you use the hotmail
address leave a message here so that I know to check there.

--
Michael Ulring
University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu