 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 378
Re: FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 02:35:02 GMT

Bill Moreau writes:
At 12:45 AM 12/1/98 GMT, you wrote:
I have some extras that I would like to sell or trade.  I'm not
including any asking prices because I'd rather entertain reasonable
offers.  I'd really prefer to trade for some parts or sets from my want
list.

What I have...

Instructions Only:
950 Fork Lift (Expert Builder)
8044 Universal Pneumatic Set
8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set
8844 Helicopter
6765 Gold City Junction (with sticker sheet)
6769 Fort Legoredo (with sticker sheet)

Idea Books:
6000 from 1980 in great condition, some pages are separated from staple
binding (no stickers)
200 from 1986 in great condition (no stickers)

New/Unopened Sets:
All 10 Shell Promo sets
1917 King's Catapult
6004 Crossbow Cart
6090 Royal Knights Castle
6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop
6024 Bandit Ambush
6008 Royal King
6266 Cannon Cove
6256 Islander Catamaran
6248 Volcano Island
6244 Armada Sentry
6236 King Kahuka
6232 Skeleton Crew
6334 Wave Jump Racers
6515 Stunt Copter
6546 Slick Racer
6581 Dig'n'Dump
6614 Launch Evac 1
6625 Speed Trackers

Complete Sets w/ Original Instructions (conditions vary from good to
excellent):
6257 Castaway's Raft (90)
6260 Shipwreck Island (90)
6381 Motor Speedway (87)
6503 Sprint Racer (88)
6603 Shovel Truck (85)
6604 Formula-I Racer (85)
6605 Road Racer (84)
6609 Race Car (83)
6611 Fire Chief's Car (81)
6634 Stock Car (86)
6677 Motocross Racing (86)
6679 Tow Truck (80)
6780 Light & Sound XT Starship (87)
6823 Surface Transport (83)
6833 Beacon Tracer (90)
6847 Space Dozer (85)
6870 Space Probe Launcher (81)
6880 Surface Explorer (82)

My wants are as follows:
PARTS:
   Any Castle wall pieces (gray, black, white)
   BURPS (both shapes, any color - light gray preferred)
   Castle Minifigs (pre Fright Night, especially Black Falcons,
Wolfpack,
           and older Forestmen)
   Train doors, windows, wheels, and plates
   Cargo doors with sliding 1x8 plates
   Garage bricks and door pieces
   Straight gray roadplates w/o bike path
   Airport Runway roadplates
   Very large gray or black plates (6x14 and larger)
   Cypress Trees
   3-leaf plants

SETS:
Any Train sets

6011 Black Knight's Treasure
6035 Castle Guard
6067 Guarded Inn
6081 King's Mountain Fortress

1484 Weetabix House
1489 Mobile Car Crane
1656 Evacuation Team
1966 Car Repair Shop
2140 Roadside Assistance Crew
6349 Holiday Villa
6352 Cargomaster Crane
6360 Weekend Cottage
6361 Mobile Crane
6369 Auto Workshop
6370 Weekend Home
6374 Holiday Home
6376 Breezeway Cafe
6388 Holiday Home w/ Caravan
6440 Airport Fire Squad
6571 Flame Fighters
6592 Vacation Hideaway
6596 Wave Master
6666 Ambulance
6688 Ambulance
6693 Refuse Collection Truck

--
Michael Ulring
University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu

Mike:

I am interested in working out a trade on the 10 Shell prmotional sets and
the #6004 Crossbow Cart.  Are they still available?

I have available for trade approximately 20 each of the Black Falcon and
Forestmen and these four sets with instructions but no box:

#6074  Black Falcon's Fortress
#6042  Dungeon Hunters
#6054  Forestmen's Hideout
#6077  Forestmen's River Crossing

I also have castle wall pieces, BURPS (none in light gray), large gray and
black plates, and some cargo doors with sliding plates.  Are you looking
for specific colors for the cargo doors and sliding plates?  I'll take an
inventory of what I have.

Let me know if you still have the above sets and whether or not you have
any interest in what I have available.

Regards,

Bill

Mike:

I am trying to get an e through to you but mail is returned for
ulringmc@email.uc.edu and http://oz.uc.edu/~ulringmc addresses.  Do you have
any idea why I can't get delivery?

Regards,

Bill