 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3741
Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Wilson wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

And some of these 4x1x4 pieces have dimples on the inside for shutters, >window panes and doors to click into.  Some don't.  Which does the 4560/4561 >have?

They don't seem to have dimples which would take shutters or window
panes, but they do have a dimple in the centre of each vertical edge -
not sure what for.

You should be able to put a pane from a 4x3 window across two of those
thinwalls.  Like on the back of 4-wide truck, or something.  I'm not sure LEGO's
ever done this or not.

Steve