 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3664
Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:10:11 GMT

I'm sell just the carriages.... MISB

Scott A

Michael Hopkins wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Not to discourage you or anything, but you might want to know that this is
already being done by Dwayne Towell, and I believe he purchased something
like 10 sets.

See his auctions here:
http://www.guarded-inn.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Dtowell

Also, if you scroll down in this newsgroup, you'll find a message from John
Neal selling train parts by the dozen.

Thanks for the info, Troy. Unfortunately, I don't see anyone selling just the
windows. Anybody want interested in selling me 50 4x4 windows from 4561?

Michae