 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3432
Re: Color Line Promotional sets 1955 and 2149
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 22:50:06 GMT

Hugo Matre wrote:

I will be traveling with Color Line in the near future.

I am wondering if there is still a demand for the 1955
Color Line Ferry  and the 2149 Color Line Cargo Lorry?

Yes.

Have to know how man of them I should buy...

All of them.

Really.

Buy every one that you can make room for. You will surely make all your
money back and then some. I offer you 10% above your cost for all that
you can't sell some other way, just so you can be sure there is a market
for these... but you will do better, much better, especially with the
lorry.