 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3420
3419  |  3421
Subject:
Color Line Promotional sets 1955 and 2149
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:57:04 GMT

I will be traveling with Color Line in the near future.

I am wondering if there is still a demand for the 1955 Color Line Ferry and the
2149 Color Line Cargo Lorry? Have to know how man of them I should buy...

Regards
Hugo Matre