 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3271
Re: WTT: October 1999 Brick for your November 1999 brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 01:46:29 GMT

Elliot Hyde wrote in message <3831E0C1.E66C2721@mediasoft.net>...
Ben Roller wrote:

On November 19, another of these outlet stores will open in Virginia.
The manager of that store told me that she would be giving out special
"November 1999" 2x4 bricks to celebrate the opening of that store.

Do you know where in Virginia it will be?

Elliot Hyde

It will be in Potomac Mills Mall (south of Dale City right on I-95) in
Neighborhood 8.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh